Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Why Cosmetics Review

I am a great fan of cosmetics -- beauty soaps, facial cleansers, scrubs, lotions, make-ups. I try all of them in retail shops and I buy them if they will suit me.

Being a fan of cosmetics, I realized that not all cosmetics products in the market are true to their promise. Whitens in 7 days, whitens underarm, makes you look 10 years younger. Thus, I thought of an outlet where I can show the results of my use of cosmetic products. I'll also try to review each of the cosmetic's ingredients, if they pose danger to one's health.

Of course, what I will write here are based on personal "review" -- an actual use of the product and its effect on the "user's skin". The effect on my skin may be different to another, thus, the reader still has the option to accept or disagree with the review.

The only objective of this spot is to provide information to women on which cosmetic products are highly effective without harmful effects in the body, and which are over promising.

No comments: