Monday, October 13, 2008

Lip and Cheek Stain



My all time favorite! I cannot leave the house without this cheek make-up. For a Filipina without a "real rosy cheek", I can instantly have one with my fave buddy, Lip and Cheek Stain. I usually buy it at The Body Shop, but there's a cheaper alternative at Ever Bilena Cosmetics (available at Watsons) for those who have budget constraints.


I've tried both The Body Shop's (TBS) Lip and Cheek Stain and Ever Bilena's. There's not much difference as to the look of your cheek after the application. But TBS' lasts longer than EB's. The price difference is really big though. More than P600 for The Body SHop as compared to only P150 of Ever Bilena. Both brands used to have the same look but The Body Shop recently changed their packaging (due to lots of imitations)


Whether its TBS or EB is really up to your preference. The Body Shop claims to be "all natural" but really expensive. I'll still reserach for EB's ingredients (i'll post it in the future), but it's a lot cheaper for those who are price senstive. The decision is yours.









The Body Shop's

Lip & Cheek Stain








Ever Bilena's
Lip & Cheek Stain

No comments: